Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quick Review: Lucy's Maple Bliss Gluten Free Cookies

I'm not much of a cookie/sweets person but I'm a big fan of things that are maple flavored. While walking through Whole Foods Market I came across Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies and saw they were on sale for $3.50 so I quickly snatched up the maple bliss flavor. Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies are gluten free (obviously), vegan, kosher pareve, allergy friendly and contain 0 trans fats and cholesterol. Each package contains 15 cookies which is good amount for the price and the size of the cookie.



 The ingredients list is pretty good considering these are gluten free cookies and I love that it contains real maple syrup and not just flavoring. I'm also really happy to see Non-GMO corn and organic soy milk/soy beans. The nutrition is good and doesn't have too many calories or sugar per serving if you can stop at one serving ;)



These cookies get two thumbs up from me. They are crunchy, sweet with a hint of saltiness and delicious! I prefer soft chewy cookies but these were actually really good and I didn't mind the crunch. It has a sweet/salty combo going that I love and makes it super addicting! Overall I would highly recommend you buy these. Besides the maple bliss flavor, there is also chocolate chip, ginger snap, chocolate, cinnamon thin, oatmeal and sugar cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment